Aslan A1, Atay T, Gülle K, Kırdemir V, Ozden A, Çömlekçi S, Aydoğan NH.
Bone fracture healing is prone to failure partly because of its complexity.
Wearing a hip cell phone holder is common.
Holding a cell phone close to a hip bone might make that hip less likely to heal in the event of a fracture.
- 900 MHz frequencies affect bone fracture healing
- this is the frequency emitted from many cell phones
- researchers used fingers to break rat hips
- they fixed hips with wires
- they exposed Group 1 to
- 900 MHz
- 30 minutes per day
- 5 days per week
- 8 weeks
- radiological (X-ray examination)
- manual mechanical (biomechanical orthopedic healing examination)
- histological (tissue structures studied under the microscope)
Researchers used their fingures to fracture rate hips. (Author’s note: I don’t know how they sleep at night.)
Hip fractures exposed to 900 MHz frequencies healed poorly.
Unexposed hips healed normally.
On a scale of one to 9, with high scores being better, these were the results:
- histopathological (bone tissue)
- non-radiated: 8.8
- radiated: 8.1
- radiological (X-ray) results:
- non-radiated: 7.9
- radiated: 6.6
- biomechanical (orthopedic):
- non-radiated: 1.75
- 900 MHz exposure deters hip fracture ability to heal
- non-ionizing radiation close to the body reduces body’s ability to heal bone fractures
EMF CHANNEL COMMENTARY
EMFs are well-accepted in treating bone fractures.
- Successful EMF Medical Treatments (study)
- What is Red Light Therapy?
- PEMF Scientific Breakthroughs Review (study)
The fact that EMFs at 900 MHz prevent bone healing show just how important the photobiomodulation (PBM) optimum treatment window is to a healthy outcome.
Too little, too much, and the wrong frequencies are unhealthy.
- mobile phone hip holsters expose wearers to cell phone non-ionizing radiation
- if rat-to-human extrapolation holds up,
- the holster wearers are damaging their hip bones
- the damage from 900 MHz cell phone exposure will make hip fractures less likely to fully heal